• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Archive - read only
uCause Community » Trash & Archives » Trash » Forum Story (A Very Funny Forum Game!)
Forum Story
KimmyDate: Tuesday, 2010-11-23, 0:44 AM | Message # 16
Group: Senior Members
Awards: 1
@none.png
Kimmy tired, and she falling in reverse. The evil cry, and he call the angel to blessing kimmy. And unbelievable, kimmy got wings! She fly in the sky, around the world. And 7.294.267.629.791.627 years later, kimmy tired and landing to the mountain. And few minutes she shacking! Its earthquake! And she fly away to the sun. In the sun, kimmy meet 1 man, he playing burning computer and eating burning pizza.

http://kimmy.ucoz.com

0 Thanked you For This Useful Post:
Maczo12310Date: Tuesday, 2010-11-23, 0:58 AM | Message # 17
Awards: 12
@none.png
And kimmy asked that man "What is the game called ?" he said its caled "Burn the World" so she asked him what is it about and he said its "To Burn the world as fast as you can" ... Kimmy tried to play it and she burned the world in 99999999x9 days..

Visit my Graphic forum board on uCause !!!

KimmyDate: Tuesday, 2010-11-23, 2:25 AM | Message # 18
Awards: 1
@none.png
Kimmy got inspiration from that games. So, she fly back to earth, and burn everything. Now, earth its destroy and gone. Kimmy back to sun, and she meet other man. And wow, that man its a justin bieber! Justin bieber look at her, and he very histeric! Kimmy unbelieve that, and justin bieber want to take a picture with kimmy. After that, kimmy around sun. And she meet the lady. She try to ask her. Wow! Its a lady gaga! Lady gaga very histeric after look at kimmy! And lady gaga promise will invite kimmy to the next album, lady gaga as dancer and kimmy as lead singer. Kimmy around sun again. In the burning rock mountain, her head hit the rock. Unbelievable, she wake up! Its just dream! And she go to the mirror, she look at her self and look at her back. She cant believe it, because she still have wings!

http://kimmy.ucoz.com

13053121k0Date: Tuesday, 2010-11-23, 2:46 PM | Message # 19
Awards: 0
@none.png
then leonidas saw kimmy. leonidas shouted "THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!", and kimmy was kicked to the mirror. the mirror was broken, along with kimmy's face. :3

Visit my Website: http://uCore.uCoz.com/ - It's worth a visit. Different approach on uCoz!
Still looking for members. Once I reached 50 members then I'll convert uCore to HTML5. YAY!!

Message edited by 13053121k0 - Tuesday, 2010-11-23, 2:47 PM

SirDarknight(Tonmoy)Date: Monday, 2011-07-04, 6:06 AM | Message # 20
Awards: 10
Old and Very Inactive

So, Thread Is Closed and Trashed

Please Give Me A Award or + Rep If My Post Helps You

Please Give Me A Award or + Rep If You Like my Scripts

uCause Community » Trash & Archives » Trash » Forum Story (A Very Funny Forum Game!)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

"Making uCoz web designs simple and easy to use"
- uCause Developers