• Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
uCause Community » Trash & Archives » Trash » Spam Related 5.12.10
Spam Related 5.12.10
AnimorphDate: Saturday, 2010-12-04, 3:25 PM | Message # 1
uCause forum Admin
Group: Developer
Awards: 73
Well after waking up and see my forum full of spam because of an little staff argument with a member i decide that whoever spams uCause in any way will get blocked , i just share and try to help people and then somebody thinks its fun spamming whole my forum

the user that did that is not welcome anymore to uCause with his/her account , i mean like how old are you ? , atleast behave like an adult if you are under age.
but whatever i will and cannot allow this in uCause every spam related things will be taken care of by me.

and if you have an argument take it in PM with the staff member and try to talk it out in a adult way .

Best regards the pissed off Animorph .

0 Thanked you For This Useful Post:
13053121k0Date: Sunday, 2010-12-05, 3:20 AM | Message # 2
Group: Senior Members
Awards: 0
agent Animorph, she behave like a little kid. >.< but i must warn you. that was just the first! if more and more people register here in ucause. then it's likely to happen again.

Visit my Website: http://uCore.uCoz.com/ - It's worth a visit. Different approach on uCoz!
Still looking for members. Once I reached 50 members then I'll convert uCore to HTML5. YAY!!

Dr_MarshallDate: Sunday, 2010-12-05, 4:42 AM | Message # 3
Group: Senior Members
Awards: 1
It is bound to happen on any forum, all you need is some dedicated staff to take care of it. If you ever have a vacancy in your moderator staff, I would be more then willing to help out, as I have been running websites now for quite some time.

AnimorphDate: Sunday, 2010-12-05, 4:54 AM | Message # 4
uCause forum Admin
Group: Developer
Awards: 73
13053121k0, Apollo, thankyou for your advice

Apollo, if my staff is away the period of time that i would not be able to get on uCause i will PM you about the moderator status

uCause Community » Trash & Archives » Trash » Spam Related 5.12.10
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

"Making uCoz web designs simple and easy to use"
- uCause Developers