• Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
uCause Community » Trash & Archives » Trash » Review of this site uCause.
Review of this site uCause.
jackassDate: Sunday, 2011-07-03, 6:57 PM | Message # 1
Group: Senior Members
Awards: 4
Just a review of this site!

I don't get any help here and I just want to say it!

When I ask for help Animorph tells my
jackass, I will try to look into this when i have the time :)

Ok cool, I wait one day, two days, nothing happens! But every day I see, that you are posting spam all over this forum and whit spam I mean all posts where you say "Thanks", "Nice, Thankyou", "Cool" and stuff like that

IV. Relationship between users and the administration.

Discussion of administration’s (forum administrators’ and moderators’) actions is strongly prohibited in any forums and threads, except for the special forum, intended for the discussion of all aspects of the whole forum work.

Well I'm not saying nothing bad about this sites administrator, just saying how it is, someone is posting trash in forum, but this is normal and everyone is saying thank you, because they are active, not because they are posting something useful!

All this stuff I can found in Google if I need it, I thought that this forum is for people who needs help in coding and in finding new cool tutorials! I'm not saying that here is no useful tutorials, only that here is so many trash and no one is helping for example me to finish my work.

I ask for help here
http://ucause.ucoz.com/forum/61-480-1
http://ucause.ucoz.com/forum/69-515-1

But when I check this forum in next day I see only hundreds of new threads of new icon packs and brushes for Adobe programs and guess what, only few of them posted by people who created them...

Same with Javascript History is it to hard to go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JavaScript and read what you need, no better is to copy everything in here so that I can have more posts in here, I call it SPAM

And many time people are creating threads about My Promotion and than all who see this thread is saying Congrat and such a stuff and we are talking about Promotion in other websites not in here, so why to do that in uCoz support forum?

Just to make this site more active not because someone wants to help someone!

It's start get confused by searching on your thread in forum and finding in it the 4th page not answered after 12h

It starts to annoy me smile

It was just my review of this site, no offense! wink

Otherwise I like this site! happy

0 Thanked you For This Useful Post:
BlazerDate: Sunday, 2011-07-03, 7:06 PM | Message # 2
Awards: 2
jackass, what is your point ?

Chris-ErikDate: Sunday, 2011-07-03, 7:13 PM | Message # 3
Awards: 0
I don't understand how this is going to give you a quicker answer...

AnimorphDate: Sunday, 2011-07-03, 7:20 PM | Message # 4
uCause forum Admin
Group: Developer
Awards: 73
jackass, I have alot of work besides this forum and the internet , alot of personal issues , so i can't be on my computer for a long time , i'm always checking my site , reading answers and i say thankyou if thy are active and post new stuff , i'm not the only staff member everyone is free to help you out. , i donloaded the files to my pc but everytime i want to start on it , somebody calls me away to do something (not internet or pc related). you are not the only one that needs help i'm also teh one who answers teh uCoz support forum , and this might be a uCoz support too , but its still more then that , we aren't only about uCoz , we share graphics and stuff too. if you don't like this why are you making a review that makes no sense at all.

Chris-ErikDate: Sunday, 2011-07-03, 7:33 PM | Message # 5
Awards: 0
I have to agree with Animorph....I know how it is...

jackassDate: Sunday, 2011-07-03, 7:41 PM | Message # 6
I just say, that people are posting random stuff what they didn't created and stuff what is all around as and it's hard to find useful stuff.

But I guess if all quests are ok with it, let it be biggrin

AnimorphDate: Sunday, 2011-07-03, 7:52 PM | Message # 7
uCause forum Admin
Group: Developer
Awards: 73
jackass, I'm done with your menu, i will post it in a minute

jackassDate: Sunday, 2011-07-03, 7:54 PM | Message # 8
Well I guess I will say thank you biggrin

SirDarknight(Tonmoy)Date: Sunday, 2011-07-03, 7:56 PM | Message # 9
Awards: 10
jackass, OK. How do we know which is useful to you? All peoples' opinion are not same you know. You can dislike the script which I like. That's not matter. we try our best to help you guys.And Why do we need to post ourselves created scripts? We don't break the copyright. We don't break the rule. Do you post all time yourself created scripts? Next I'll request you to think before posting something

Please Give Me A Award or + Rep If My Post Helps You

Please Give Me A Award or + Rep If You Like my Scripts

uCause Community » Trash & Archives » Trash » Review of this site uCause.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

"Making uCoz web designs simple and easy to use"
- uCause Developers