• Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
uCause Community » Trash & Archives » Archive » uCause was Down ! My Fault
uCause was Down ! My Fault
Maczo12310Date: Tuesday, 2011-09-13, 1:38 AM | Message # 1
Group: Senior Members
Awards: 12
Hello dear uCausers..

I officially want to say sorry for any inconvience when uCause was down. It all started when I asked Animorph for one Scirpt, he trusted me and let me go to the Control Panel and find it my self. I was suprised he actually trusted me, I known him for a really long time, over 4 years and I know he worked hard on uCause. When I loged in I was looking over my every step, I really didnt want to cause any trouble. But after copying codes and pasting. I got really confused, there were no changes on my website so I thought of restoring a template and trying again, and here was the problem. I restored wrong template and I restored uCause File Catalog template. After that I tried to get the template back but it was too late. I told Animorph, and He really Suprised me, He was mad in his head, but he showed me some respect and didnt behave like mad. But he told me to make file catalog again. Im not good at coding, I am basic coder. But I started this night, 10:05PM. It took me some time before I actually found the right codes. Now I have the left side of the file catalog right, Now I just need to get the File Catalog Entries right and uCause will be back on without any bugs. I worked hard for it, but its all because of my accident. Now I am sorry for any inconvience I have created because of uCause being down, I am actually saying Sorry to Ruben(Animorph) for my trouble.. This is from me, I really felt like saying sorry to every single one of you.

Best Regards, Donught. tags-zB11uCause, was, Down, !, My, Fault

Visit my Graphic forum board on uCause !!!

0 Thanked you For This Useful Post:
ParadoxDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-13, 2:28 AM | Message # 2
Haunter
Awards: 6
Donught, it's restored a number of other templates as well. Keep the site in Libmo for the time being. I know a few of the codes that were here. We're going to need to redo a few things again.

Apart from that don't trouble yourself. We've all done this at one time or another and nobody can be expected to be perfect all the time. I'm sure it won't take too long to redo the design.

Request Terminated_

SirDarknight(Tonmoy)Date: Tuesday, 2011-09-13, 6:29 AM | Message # 3
Awards: 10
Animorph is always a good girl

Please Give Me A Award or + Rep If My Post Helps You

Please Give Me A Award or + Rep If You Like my Scripts

ParadoxDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-13, 6:47 AM | Message # 4
Haunter
SirDarknight(Tonmoy), can you log in when the sites under service? And Animorph's a man you know...

Request Terminated_

AnimorphDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-13, 9:47 AM | Message # 5
uCause forum Admin
Group: Developer
Awards: 73
Quote (Paradox)
SirDarknight(Tonmoy), can you log in when the sites under service?

Yes he can he's a staff member

Quote (Donught)
Hello dear uCausers..

I officially want to say sorry for any inconvience when uCause was down. It all started when I asked Animorph for one Scirpt, he trusted me and let me go to the Control Panel and find it my self. I was suprised he actually trusted me, I known him for a really long time, over 4 years and I know he worked hard on uCause. When I loged in I was looking over my every step, I really didnt want to cause any trouble. But after copying codes and pasting. I got really confused, there were no changes on my website so I thought of restoring a template and trying again, and here was the problem. I restored wrong template and I restored uCause File Catalog template. After that I tried to get the template back but it was too late. I told Animorph, and He really Suprised me, He was mad in his head, but he showed me some respect and didnt behave like mad. But he told me to make file catalog again. Im not good at coding, I am basic coder. But I started this night, 10:05PM. It took me some time before I actually found the right codes. Now I have the left side of the file catalog right, Now I just need to get the File Catalog Entries right and uCause will be back on without any bugs. I worked hard for it, but its all because of my accident. Now I am sorry for any inconvience I have created because of uCause being down, I am actually saying Sorry to Ruben(Animorph) for my trouble.. This is from me, I really felt like saying sorry to every single one of you.

Best Regards, Donught.

These things can happen , it happened to me with my first websites too , i actually could fix the design in an hour , but you're the one who restored it so ive seen you did a pretty good job , the basic design is done , so i guess i will also jump in in here..

Maczo12310Date: Tuesday, 2011-09-13, 10:30 AM | Message # 6
Awards: 12
Thanks guys for this nice comments. I'll hope that i fix everything as fast as I can. But today I finish school at 3pm. So I will be home 4pm = 16:00

Quote (SirDarknight(Tonmoy))
Animorph is always a good girl

Really ? Are you sure you know what you're talking about ?

Visit my Graphic forum board on uCause !!!

ParadoxDate: Wednesday, 2011-09-14, 2:25 AM | Message # 7
Haunter
Donught, it really is no problem, we've all done this once or twice ourselves. Well I have at any rate, wink biggrin

Request Terminated_

AnimorphDate: Wednesday, 2011-09-14, 10:21 PM | Message # 8
uCause forum Admin
Look i re-opened uCause early'er and did the new changes myself , donught you did a nice start by making a few things show up as default again , but unfortunately those codes where not saved into the design editing files , so i did all tehchanges myself again , anyway uCause is open but there will be updates bug fixes and so on for this whole week

Chris-ErikDate: Wednesday, 2011-09-14, 11:47 PM | Message # 9
Awards: 0
We all make mistakes. Me included. This is nothing to apologize for. Humans are not fail free.

ElectricPoptartDate: Thursday, 2011-09-15, 11:46 AM | Message # 10
Awards: 1
Paradox used the signature I made him! :DD
By the way, I kinda.. well I did restore my computer
cause if my computer gets cluttered, I freak and restore it.
I have some stuff I need to download from here and I cant find download button D:

I'm the Sauce Boss!

AnimorphDate: Thursday, 2011-09-15, 6:53 PM | Message # 11
uCause forum Admin
ElectricPoptart, that can be , but i'm fixing it as soon as possible

SirDarknight(Tonmoy)Date: Saturday, 2011-09-17, 1:16 PM | Message # 12
Awards: 10
I just joked. Why would I think that A n i m o r p h is a G i r l ?

Please Give Me A Award or + Rep If My Post Helps You

Please Give Me A Award or + Rep If You Like my Scripts

ParadoxDate: Sunday, 2011-10-23, 10:16 AM | Message # 13
Haunter
Archived

Request Terminated_

uCause Community » Trash & Archives » Archive » uCause was Down ! My Fault
  • Page 1 of 1