|Paradox||Date: Wednesday, 2011-08-10, 5:57 PM | Message # 1|
Group: Senior Members
|General Tips |
Okay, so you're ready to start getting your site known, and post a few things around the place so that people actually look at and take the time to read your post.
Here's a quick list of pointers that should help you to gain a few more of those well deserved 'clicks'.
- Try to write a bit of info. about the site itself. Maybe even mention a few planned upgrades. so that your future users know what to expect.
- Don't just always use text. Mix it up a bit if you can. If you're able to use HTML\BB Codes have a screenshot of your site.
- Try to avoid just posting a link and a picture. If you can only do this try and style your text to make it stand out from the crowd.
- Don't spam your site. Most sites including uCause don't permit spamming and you will most likely end up banned.
- Keep the posts about your site to the forum board designated for it. Many forums will simply trash posts in the wrong forums.
In Regards To uCause
- Don't spam your site as this will result in the banning of your account. Advertising on uCause is allowed but limited.
- Please try to avoid creating multiple threads on your site. One in the site language's board is enough.
|0 Thanked you For This Useful Post: