• Page 1 of 1
uCause Community » Recreation » Introductions and Welcomes » My Introduction
My Introduction
Dr_MarshallDate: Saturday, 2011-08-27, 2:44 AM | Message # 1
Group: Senior Members
Awards: 1
Well since no one else has posted in here, and I'm really rather new in terms of post count I figured i'd throw an introduction out there. Word of Warning it's a WALL OF TEXT

Greetings anyone and everyone,
My names is Joe M. i'm 17 years old, I've graduated high school(oOo and I'm from the United States). My two honest to god favorite studies in school are History and, my favorite era is the Italian Renaissance, and favorite field of study would be Greek Mythology. My second favorite study in school is Psychology, I love to learn more about the human mind and how it works, it is a fascinating area of study and always will be.

I'm currently just taking a break until November when I deploy for training, I deploy in 79 days as of today. I have wanted to join the military for as long as I can remember and began the process of enlisting December, 3rd, 2010. My aspirations are to become a Career USN Officer, and work towards a Special Operator contract.

I have been a video gamer for quite some time(Xbox 360), my favorite game series would be Grand Theft Auto IV, I was recently introduced into the world of Fable which i almost instantly fell in love with.

Other Fun Facts:
Swimming is by far my favorite thing to do in the summer and whenever I can, I love to listen to music, reading books, partying it up(of course), hang with friends, and do anything that involves speed. Games I own would be GTA IV, Fable 3, Battlefield Bad Company, CoD MW2, CoD Black Ops, and Battlefield 1943. I want to visit Italy, Greece, Japan, Russia, India, and a few other countries.tags-zB11My, Introduction

0 Thanked you For This Useful Post:
AnimorphDate: Saturday, 2011-08-27, 2:46 AM | Message # 2
uCause forum Admin
Group: Developer
Awards: 73
Apollo, Thankyou for this wonderfull untroduction this section needed some threads smile and some great stuff in there smile

0 Thanked you For This Useful Post:
uCause Community » Recreation » Introductions and Welcomes » My Introduction
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

"Making uCoz web designs simple and easy to use"
- uCause Developers