• Page 1 of 1
uCause Community » uCause Staff Applications » Accepted » uCause Staff Application - Donught
uCause Staff Application - Donught
Maczo12310Date: Friday, 2011-08-26, 8:09 PM | Message # 1
Group: Senior Members
Awards: 12
How old are you?
I am 14, 15 in February.

What is your primary occupation?
I am a Churchfields Academy student. I am in Year 10, Studying ICT AS Level(College Criteria), BTEC PE(Physical Education) and Geography. I am more into ICT Because thats the main aim in my future.

How much experience do you have with forums and websites?
I have been with this forum little bit after it was created. I had few forums my self and I was moderator on many forums aswell. I know the rules that should be followed by other users and I know the behaviour that should be held in the forum.

Tell us why you want to join the staff.
Basicly, I feel like helping people. I helped many people already I also feel like making this forum bit more active. I have many gaming videos that I could post here. I am also a good friend of Animorph. He helped me alot in my coding adventures, So I want to help him in something aswell. Give him something back for what he done for me.

Tell us what boards you want to moderate.
Gaming Board - Anything to do with Minecraft, Call Of Duty MW2 and Black Cops. And If ever there will be GTA4 board I would like to take care of it aswell.

Graphic Board - Mainly all of the things that graphic board has. From Tutorials to PSD Files and Brushes.

And Anything that should be taken but isnt. I want to help us much as I can.

What skills do you feel that you possess and do you feel that you could apply any of them to moderating?
Well ? I dont really understand what you guys mean ? Basicly, what I can do is, Little bit of Coding. HTML and CSS, and also I am preety good at graphics. I can help people to create logos, banners, avatars and such. I think I also have a skill to commentate over videos. Many people dont know what to say when recording, and im just open to others, and I talk about everything biggrin

And a few more questions.

Joining the Team may lead to other staff opportunities. Does this interest you?
Yes, as I said earlier, I want to give as much as I could. So any job that should be taken and isnt, I would take it.

Anything else we should know?
Well, not really. I am a preety random person, Im bit funny and I like to joke alot biggrin I want to help people and make this site popular. tags-zB11uCause, Staff, Application, -, Donught

Visit my Graphic forum board on uCause !!!

0 Thanked you For This Useful Post:
AnimorphDate: Friday, 2011-08-26, 10:51 PM | Message # 2
uCause forum Admin
Group: Developer
Awards: 73
Donught, Welcome back my friend smile you are accepted.

Maczo12310Date: Friday, 2011-08-26, 10:52 PM | Message # 3
Awards: 12
Thank you Animorph. You wont be disapointed with me, im sure..

Visit my Graphic forum board on uCause !!!

ParadoxDate: Saturday, 2011-08-27, 2:27 AM | Message # 4
Haunter
Awards: 6
Welcome to the team Donught smile

Request Terminated_

uCause Community » uCause Staff Applications » Accepted » uCause Staff Application - Donught
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

"Making uCoz web designs simple and easy to use"
- uCause Developers